Some people may be curious about the broad spectrum of what Congressional Order 101 can fund.
The primary elements required to support the creation of currency backed by the value of any type of schooling are:
- Testing to verify the knowledge exists.
- Documentation of educational expenses.
Without proof that someone has learned something, and the accounting of the cost involved in teaching them, there is no ability to account for the existance of the minimal value of the education.
That said, there are a vast amount of educational service providers beyond just K-12 public & private schools and colleges that meet these requirements.
Here is a list of some that people may not have considered:
- All vocational & technical schooling;
- Political internships in any branch of public service;
- All military, emergency response, and law enforcement training programs;
- Preschool and educational daycare centers;
- The Boy Scouts & Girl Scouts of America, and other outdoor schooling centers that test and document the education;
- Private tutoring;
- Culinary schooling;
- Employee training programs that involve testing and documentation;
- Prisoner schooling so when convicts are released they have more opportunities than returning to crime.